A Carman Spiral Elevator is the perfect way to accomplish multiple processes while elevating your product. If you need to heat, cool, dry, cure, dewater, or quench while elevating, a Carman Spiral Elevator is ideal for your application.
Using factory-designed laboratory test equipment, Carman engineers can evaluate your process requirements, demonstrate equipment capability, and develop specifications for production equipment. If preferred, rental equipment for testing on your site is available.
You can be assured of proven performance because a laboratory tested Carman Spiral Elevator includes a Process Warranty ensuring the unit will perform to your requirements. And, by optimizing operating efficiencies, Carman engineers are able to suggest the most economical equipment for your process.
Features and Benefits
Unique features and capabilities of the Carman Vibrating Spiral Elevator include:
- Elevating with gentle vibratory motion
- Air circulation for convection heating or cooling
- Jacketed flights for contact heating or cooling
- Embossed flights for dewatering
- Quenching with feed tray bath or water sprays
- Extended product retention for curing
- Shrouds for atmosphere control
Long Retention with Minimal Floorspace
- Space-saving footprint
- Height capability up to 35 feet
- Closely pitched trough flighting
Gentle, Sanitary Handling
- Smooth, harmonic, vibratory motion
- Gently toss the product forward
- No product degradation
- Spun metal flight design for easy cleanability
Custom Matched to Your Application
- Thorough evaluation of your product, desired throughput, and process requirements before design begins
- Vibratory drives systems selected specifically for your application